With more than three decades of experience in the legal field, Attorney Pederzani brings a wealth of personal and professional life encounters to the forefront when advising his clients.
• U.S. Army Judge Advocate General Corps (LTC, Retired)
• RI Army National Guard (1991-2005), Former Deputy State Judge Advocate and Command Judge Advocate, 103d Field Artillery Brigade
• U.S. Coast Guard Reserve (1979-1991) Engineer, Boarding Officer/Crewman
- RI State Senator, District 23 – North Kingstown (1987 – 1993) Served as Chairman, Joint Committee on Veterans’ Affairs; Vice-Chair, Joint Committee on Environment and Energy; and Secretary, Senate Corporations Committee
• Rhode Island Bar Association (Family Court Bench/Bar Committee)
• American Bar Association (Family Court Section)
• Past Master, Edward P. Gallogly FAMILY COURT “INNS OF COURT”